Information We Collect
Types of Information
We collect various kinds of information that you provide to us as well as information we obtain from your use of the Services.Some of the types of information that we may collect include:
- "Personal Information" - information that could identify an individual person, such as your email address.
- "Trading Data" - data regarding an individual’s trading and holdings within the Services.
- "Usage Data” - data regarding an individual’s online activity (other than Trading Data) that, by itself, does not identify the individual, such as:
- technical information, including a user’s browser type, service provider, IP address, operating system and webpages visited;
- information about what a user has searched for and looked at while using the Services;
How We Collect Information
We may collect information about you in the following ways:
- Email address
- Country of residence
- Encrypted Password
- The Bitcoin or other crypto asset public blockchain address(es) you use to fund your account (your “Wallet Address(es)”)
How We Use Your Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Services to you;
- to operate, improve and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, or for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Services;
- to communicate with you;
- to help us develop our new products and services and improve our existing products and services;
- to enforce or aid in the enforcement of applicable law, our Terms of Service, and other applicable policies;
- to create aggregated or otherwise anonymized data, which we may use in any manner we deem fit.
We may share and disclose Personal Information as described at the time information is collected or as follows:
- When you consent. We may share Personal Information with third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
- To perform services. We may disclose Personal Information to third parties in order to perform services requested or functions initiated by users. In addition, we may disclose Personal Information in order to identify a user in connection with communications sent through the Services. We also may offer users the opportunity to share information with friends and other users through the Services.
- With third party service providers performing services on our behalf. We share information, including Personal Information, with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them (such as hosting and data analyses). We may share information as needed to operate other related services.
- For legal purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users, as needed, to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose Personal Information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share Personal Information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
We may use or disclose Usage Data and Trading Data in any manner we deem fit, provided it does not include Personal Information.
Our legal bases to process Personal Information include processing that is necessary
Information Storage and Security
We retain information as long as it is reasonably necessary for our operations. We also retain information to comply with applicable law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Terms of Service, and other actions permitted by law. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain information, we dispose of it according to our data retention and deletion policies.
We employ security measures designed to protect the security of all information submitted through the Services. However, the security of information can never be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. Users of the Services are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, email address, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any of our Services. We may suspend your use of any of the Services, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of any of the Services are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
Links To Third Party Services
Disclaimer: Not Child-Directed
The Services are not intended for use by children . If you are under the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Services only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
If you reside in the European Economic Area, you are entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request restriction of processing of your Personal Information, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own Personal Information. Requests should be submitted in writing to the address listed below in the “Contact Information” section.
If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your Personal Information, you should inform us of such changes so that the Personal Information may be updated or corrected.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your Personal Information infringes applicable law.
You can raise any issues regarding the processing of your Personal Information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.